If you’ve read a post or two of mine, you’ll quickly see that my Type A-ness is a recurring theme. I love lists — I thrive on them to keep the daily madness running. Groceries. To-Do Today. This Week. House Stuff. Ongoing.
BUT, in all of my lists, I’ve never made one for Life To-Do (aka Bucket List — but I hate that term). How is this possible?
It’s a good thing to think about. What are those must-do things in life, even the outrageous or unlikely? Here are some of mine.
Have my writing published, somewhere other than my own blogCHECK
- Run a marathon
- Become really good at yoga
- Go (back) to ballet class on a regular basis
- Sit in the front row of a U2 concert — and don’t faint
- Find and perform a karaoke song that makes me sound amazing (nominations welcome)
- Speak Spanish fluently
- Go to a respectable number of places on my Must Visit List
- Learn how to take beautiful photographs
- Learn how to play the violin, even just one song
- Overcome my fear of flying
- Find a really great business idea and bring it to life
- See all of the films on the AFI Top 100 List
- Take my mother on an unforgettable vacation
- Learn how to play Craps
- Become a great baker
Go back to Madrid with my college study-abroad roommatesCHECK
- Create Christmas traditions for my children